This is a niche of my own- to scribble my jumbled thoughts, my ramblings and musings; some prose and some poetry. I’m not a writer by profession but I wish to share my writings with you.
- And in The End..Inspired by MLMM’s Tale Weaver– The End and incorporating Paula’s Thursday Inspiration #82– Space. And in the end, the two became threeAs her scent… Continue Reading →
- 1 Min Fiction #6When the day seems long and your spirits are down, a kind word goes a long way, to bring a smile. Just believe in… Continue Reading →
- Their BondWritten for MLMM’s Photo Challenge #340, hosted by Nekneeraj. Amira emerged from the bathroom, rubbing her long wet hair with a towel as she… Continue Reading →
- Her Conduct“Mrs Wardner, there have been some concerns regarding your professional conduct,” came the prim voice of her boss’s superior as she sat down in… Continue Reading →
- TWT #1120 Words Tuesday- Support
- Windmill WaltzesInspired by Michelle’s November Writing Prompts– Windmill waltzes Sepia seeped memoriesOf first glances,Of breath mingling;Some of sunny morn,Some of dew tipped grasses. Fingers entangled,… Continue Reading →
- 6WSP #156 Word Story Prompt- Stars
- Logical LiesInspired by November Writing Prompt- Logical Lies. These logical lies, so painfully beautifulA grain of truth within, they compel me to seek;Wrapped in deceit,… Continue Reading →
- Balance #WDYSSadje is the host of What Do You See #55, where we have to write an original story, poem or a caption inspired by… Continue Reading →
- Share Your World #14Share Your World 11-9-2020 is hosted by Melanie and she has a few questions for us. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or… Continue Reading →
- Tiny Tale #6- 100WWThis is for Bikurgurl’s 100 Word Wednesday #173. Days after the landslide, some of the shops at the local market were opened. A young… Continue Reading →
- TWT #1020 Words Tuesday- Self-love
Thank you for visiting!