This is a niche of my own- to scribble my jumbled thoughts, my ramblings and musings; some prose and some poetry. I’m not a writer by profession but I wish to share my writings with you.
- The Patterns- #Reena’s Exploration ChallengeLeaning patterns in symmetryA display of arranged beauty,These half circles and tall scaleDo build our world in detailAs I look at the lines squaredI… Continue Reading →
- The Garden“Scared, Ronnie?” The elder girl called out, standing before a stone arched gate, rumoured to be the entrance to a witch’s lair. “I’m not… Continue Reading →
- TWT #820 Word Story- Unbalanced
- 1 Min Fiction #4Rick gently guided his blindfolded girlfriend out of the car, turning her to face the entrance. “You can open your eyes now,” he said,… Continue Reading →
- The Gift of Time- #WDYSAeons ago, it was said that the Supreme Creator had created humans as one of his greatest creations. In his infinite wisdom, he had… Continue Reading →
- Asinine- #WWPWeekend Writing Prompt- Zany.
- Share Your World #12Share Your World 10-12-2020 is hosted by Melanie and she has a few questions for us. Are we “here” or do we just think… Continue Reading →
- The CaptureA week ago, he’d cropped up on the Bureau’s radar, just when the rumours of the network planning an attack surfaced. Thus, Ellen had… Continue Reading →
- Times Change- #haikuThe wheels of time rollUshers in constant changesA new rhythm is born. Written for Reena’s Exploration Challenge #156 and MLMM’s Heeding Haiku with Chèvrefeuille-… Continue Reading →
- Blogging Insights- DistractionsDr Tanya, of Salted Caramel posed these questions on Blogging Insights #50 Distractions. What distracts you from blogging? Apart from family and work (unless… Continue Reading →
- Tiny Tale #5- 100WWThey ride back home was tensed and silent. So, Kamala’s interest was piqued when her usually soft-spoken mother launched into an angry diatribe. “How… Continue Reading →
- Down the StairsMrs Davis was considered to be a fit babysitter by the Rogers, for she was punctual, stern and well groomed, a mighty improvement from… Continue Reading →
Thank you for visiting!