This is a niche of my own- to scribble my jumbled thoughts, my ramblings and musings; some prose and some poetry. I’m not a writer by profession but I wish to share my writings with you.
- The Smoky Dance“They’re just a bunch of over-smart wannabe activists and bored, directionless delinquents seeking attention,” Inspector Sharma instructed the police personnels tasked to monitor the… Continue Reading →
- A Clouded Sky- #writephotoA clouded sky Shading the vast fields of lush green A clouded sky Casting shadows on hills nearby Tranquility, the nature’s mien And the… Continue Reading →
- 3LineTales #7- Lost and Found“Should we buy the black one or the grey? What do you think, shona?” Rupsha asked as she compared both the stereo systems, the… Continue Reading →
- Slow Motion- #TWTBulbul at Bulbul’s Bubble hosts the Twenty Word Tuesday challenge. The theme this week was – Slow Motion. She smiled and waved, as the… Continue Reading →
- MaskWritten for Sadje’s What Do You See #42. Does this picture inspire you to write something? Write an original story, poem or a caption…. Continue Reading →
- The Boy and The Tower- #writephoto“This statue, a homage to the brave General Helon was built in the 17th century by…” Savannah drifted away from her parents and the… Continue Reading →
- Blogging Insights- SchedulingDr Tanya posed these questions on Blogging Insights #40. How often do you use the “schedule” feature on Word Press and how useful do… Continue Reading →
- Share Your World #4This is for Melanie’s Share Your World- With A Twist. There will be 2 parts this week, a ‘Harry Potter’ inspired section, where Roger… Continue Reading →
- The Walk of Emotions“Welcome to the The ‘Walk Of Emotions’, Karan,” Shieran chirped, standing before a big, wooden door. When he’d met her at the Highway Barricade,… Continue Reading →
- Dr. GalaxyI love visiting Dr. Galaxy. Obviously, this wasn’t his real name, but I liked to call him Dr. Galaxy. Not just because of his… Continue Reading →
- Mel’s Forest Adventure- #WDYSThey were in a forest. Like literally in a forest. Could you believe it? I mean who wants to go camping in a forest… Continue Reading →
- August of My DreamsThe August of my dreams, had blood splattered on its seams But the tri-colour had flown so high, as our nascent nation like a… Continue Reading →
Thank you for visiting!