I want to thank Di at Pensitivity101 for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. This is the first time I’ve been nominated for an award. Thank you so much Di! (Sorry for the late post).
Di is the hostess of the daily Three Things Challenge and the Fibbing Friday. She writes amazing stories and poems as well as gives insights into her daily life. Do check out her blog here.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positiveness and creativity in the blogging community. The rules are:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 new questions and notify them about the nomination.
What is your favourite name for a dog (male or female)?
I don’t have a pet dog. But if I did, I would name him Riley.
What is your favourite food?
I love Italian food- pasta and pizza being my absolute go-to comfort foods.
Do you like watching movies on the Big Screen or content to wait for the DVD to come out?
Mostly, I watch movies on the streaming platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime and others. Often, on the movie channels too. Only if the reviews are amazing for a particular movie or the movie was part of a brilliant franchise (Harry Potter or Avengers saga), will I go for the big screen experience.
What is your favourite alcoholic tipple?
Not much of a drinker. And my city (New Delhi) legally serves alcohol to citizens over 25 years of age.
Do you like to wear bright colours?
Depends on my mood. I have a lot of blues and greens in my wardrobe, especially in festive wear and kurtis (Indian Wear). But I love my collection of black and grey t-shirts too.
Have you ever worn odd socks on purpose?
Nope, never did.
Back to movies: would you read the book after seeing the film or watch a film after reading the book?
Usually, I see a movie after having read the book (mostly, books inspire the films) and more often than not, the movies aren’t up-to the mark. But there have been some movies which made me want to read that book.
Is your idea of a holiday lazing on the beach getting a tan, or sightseeing the surrounding area?
I’m not one for tanning, coz I get tanned enough stepping out of my house (Delhi heat and sun is merciless). So, I’d go for sightseeing.
If your spouse bought you flowers for no reason, would you be suspicious?
I’m not married.
But I think that would depend on his behaviour in the last few days. I don’t think I’d be suspicious if he just did something nice randomly.
Can you ride a pushbike, and if so, when was the last time you did?
I’d tried learning to ride a bicycle when I was seven, but two scraped knees and being chased by the street dog in our neighbourhood put paid to that.
In your home, do you prefer blinds or drapes (curtains) at your windows?
I have purple curtains that match the newly painted walls of my room.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
- If you could describe yourself in 2 lines, what would they be?
- What is your fondest memory (or one of them)?
- Which character from a book/movie, do you relate to the most?
- If you could gain a super-power, what would it be?
- All time favourite TV series?
- If you could time travel (past and future), where would you go?
- What makes you follow a blog?
- Stay at home on a weekend or go out?
- What is the guiding principle of your life?
I nominate all my readers and followers. I’m grateful to each one of you for your kind comments and encouragement, and would love to read your answers. 🙂